As of 15 May, sport activities are allowed outdoors, in public places, and in private and public facilities, but individuals must maintain social physical distancing. The use of changing room/showers is not permitted.
As stated in the decrees issued on February 23rd, March 14th and April 17th:
• All events (cultural, sport, etc) both outdoor and indoor, are suspended
• All schools and universities are closed, but lessons can continue online
• All museums, libraries, theatres and cinemas are closed
• Residents should avoid leaving and entering the territory of San Marino with the exception of proven necessity related to work, health, or to return to their place of residence
• Any gathering of people in parks, squares and public gardens is forbidden. The violation of this provision is punished with a fine of EUR 500 - 2 000, in addition to criminal proceedings
Please see “Transition measures: physical distancing” for further updates